1. Having a friend who does not judge you or look down on you, no matter what, and who really listens when you tell them something important or difficult.
2. Finally going on the one ride at the amusement park that you were always just a little too scared of, but which left you disappointed every time you didn’t get up the courage to ride it.
3. Having a picnic out by the water on a day where it’s just sunny enough to feel warm on your face but not so hot that you can’t enjoy sitting still. (And where the bugs all miraculously leave you alone.)
4. Swimming in clear water, where you can see the bottom even when you are chest-deep.
5. Kissing someone you have really, really wanted to kiss for a long time, and having that whole tingly-body sensation when you realize that it’s just as…
View original post 531 more words