1. Finding someone who helps you grow and challenges you, not necessarily who drives you crazy with physically and biologically-induced feelings.
2. The ability to sit with yourself.
3. Understanding that you are a blip in the span of infinity, and yet, you are integral and nothing would be the same if you weren’t who you are– basking in that idea.
4. Having a friend you can turn to when you don’t know how to help yourself.
5. Finding your bible.
6. Finding your safe place, whether that be your apartment, or a beach somewhere, or in the middle of a big ole’ city: wherever it is, just make sure it’s somewhere you feel at ease.
7. Having someone you consider home.
8. Learning to be happy with things as they are, because you take the time to imagine what your life would be like if you didn’t have them.
View original post 683 more words